U-Cut Christmas Trees
I hope to see you and your family this Holiday Season. Remember, "You can't get a fresher Christmas Tree than the one you cut yourself at Stumpf's U-Cut Christmas Tree Farm."
* Choose from Scotch Pine, Meyers Spruce, Black Hill Spruce, or Colorado Blue Spruce up to 7 feet tall.
(We do not grow Fir trees)
* Dates/Hours for the 2017 Season:
Open Friday, Saturday, & Sunday only-9 am to 4:30 pm
Last day open for Cut-your-own will be Sunday, December 17th. Pre-cut Trees will be available through Sunday, December 24th.
* Any tree $55 - It makes no difference what size or species you choose.
Cash or check only please. We do not accept debit or credit cards.
* We will provide you with a saw and tarp to drag your tree back to the barn. There, we will shake your tree on our mechanical shaker to remove any debris and fallen needles prior to you taking it into your home. For an additional $2 we will then bale your tree. This puts netting around your tree to make it compact and easier to transport, fit through your doors, and set-up in your home. Twine is available to secure tree to your vehicle.
* We have an indoor, heated sales barn where hot apple cider is served.
* Other products available include fresh wreaths, door swags, boughs, large tree stands, and disposal bags.
* Sorry, dogs are not allowed in the fields.