* We will provide you with a saw and tarp to drag your tree back to the barn. There, we will shake your tree on our mechanical shaker to remove any debris and fallen needles prior to you taking it into your home. For an additional $2 we will then bale your tree. This puts netting around your tree to make it compact and easier to transport, fit through your doors, and set-up in your home. Twine is available to secure tree to your vehicle.
* We have an indoor, heated sales barn where hot apple cider is served.
* Other products available include fresh wreaths, door swags, boughs, and disposal bags.
* Sorry, dogs are not allowed in the fields.
U-Cut Christmas Trees
I hope to see you and your family this Holiday Season. Remember, "You can't get a fresher Christmas Tree than the one you cut yourself at Stumpf's U-Cut Christmas Tree Farm."
Due to this past "Severe Winter," we lost many trees and have a very limited supply available to cut. Therefore:
WE WILL BE OPEN FOR 2 WEEKENDS ONLY in 2019.
* Dates/Hours for the 2019 Season:
Friday, Nov. 29, Saturday, Nov. 30, and Sunday, Dec. 1 &
Friday, Dec. 6, Saturday, Dec. 7, and Sunday, Dec. 8
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
* Choose from Scotch Pine, Meyers Spruce, Black Hill Spruce, or Colorado Blue Spruce. All trees are up to 7 feet tall. (We do not grow Fir trees)
* Any U-Cut tree is $55 - It makes no difference what size or species you choose.
* Cash or check only please. We do not accept debit or credit cards.